-->

50 Quotes About Girl

A beautiful morning, a beautiful girl blowing her nose to glory. ~Rigzin Namgyal

A dark-complexioned girl, but with a beautiful face-cutting smiling from her hamlet home. ~Bijay Kant Dubey

A romantic does not mean it a girl-lover. ~Bijay Kant Dubey

A virgin girl is harder to find than a virtuous woman. ~devon da poet

All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl. ~Charlie Chaplin

All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl. ~Jean-Luc Godard

An eminent teacher of girls said, "the idea of a girl's education, is, whatever qualifies them for going to Europe." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn't matter if only we could prevent girls from being girls. ~Anthony Hope

Debussy—A pretty girl with one blue eye and one brown one. ~H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken

Dianne's not one of the boys, but she's not one of the girls, either. ~Marcia Smolens

Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with? ~John L Balderston

Don't go after the beautiful girls; look madly for success. If you become successful, then the beautiful girls will run after you! ' ~Md. Ziaul Haque

Don't marry a beautiful girl and walk on egg shells, marry a girl whose toes you can walk on. ~devon da poet

Freedom, my good girl, means being able to count on how other people will behave. ~George Bernard Shaw

Getting ready: the show girl scratches her breast and shakes out her feathers. ~Mason Cooley

Girls like to be played with, and rumpled a little too, sometimes. ~Oliver Goldsmith

Girls should know that abuse is not love. ~Anastasia Onyinye Donatus

Girls usually have a papier mâché face on their wedding day. ~Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]

Girls, get an education and escape slavery. ~Rena Rietveld Verduin

Give me a girl at an impressionable age, and she is mine for life! ~Muriel Spark

Help make a human chain to defend the girl child from her own kith and kin. ~ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR

Home is the girl's prison and the woman's workhouse. ~George Bernard Shaw

I began quite early in life to sense the thrill a girl attains in supplying money to a man. ~Anita Loos

I eat the hearts of girls and puke slugs and snails. ~Raegan Butcher

I just walk out the door all the girls would applaud All the girls would commend as long as they understand that I'm fighting for the girls that never thought they can never can win but before they can begin you told them it was the end and I'm am here to reverse the curse that they live in. ~shanta young

I stopped looking for a Dream Girl, I just wanted one that wasnt a nightmare. ~Charles Bukowski

I was always pretending that I was a poor-working-girl, always forgetting that I was really poor M also a working girl. ~Margaret Anderson

I was so drunk the whole time that I took bottles for girls and girls for bottles. ~Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

If there is anything I really fear it is the mind of a young girl. ~Jane Heap

I'll marry the girl that has always been there for me. ~devon da poet

In America, every female under fifty calls herself a "girl." ~H.E Bates

In Westerns you were permitted to kiss your horse but never your girl. ~Gary Cooper

Is she a girl or a Kashmiri apple? ~Bijay Kant Dubey

It's the geek who gets the girl, not the jock. ~Danny The Dreamer Boyd

Just for a kiss, a kiss of the burqua-clad girl am I here. ~Bijay Kant Dubey

Life is as temporary as the profile picture of girls. ~Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai

My first debate in high school—"Resolved: Girls are no good"—and I won! ~Donald Freed

Naked and defenseless owning nothing in this world I was born crying like a little girl. ~Val Brooklyn Rogers

Nature is like a dancing girl at times. ~Edward Kofi Louis

Never Think I Was A Jerk...E'm A Girl With Attitude No One Would Ever Have...! ! ! ! ~Zahra Abbas

Oh Lolita, you are my girl, as Vee was Poe's and Bea Dante's, and what little girl would not like to whirl in a circular skirt and scanties? ~Vladimir Nabokov

Science is science, but a girl must get her hair done. ~Robert M Fresco

'Super-girl' Never give up. ~Moza Al Hammoudi

The girls trafficked and sold in the bazaar. ~Bijay Kant Dubey

The same girl that reject you in society will not reject you in the forest. ~devon da poet

There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out. ~Mae West

There is not one female comic who was beautiful as a little girl. ~Joan Rivers

They let the girls in. ~Susan B Anthony

What do girls do who haven't any mothers to help them through their troubles? ~Louisa May Alcott

Young girls giggle with nervous delight at the erections they inspire. ~Mason Cooley

Click to comment